-
August 13th, 2004, 02:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Laurie -
I have the older version and it looks almost exactly like the new one that I've seen in the catalog except the new one does look like it would cover more of her face. It is basically flat but there is an indentation for her nose. Your idea about simple cording is exactly what they use, it's just black elastic cord with those plastic things at the end to hold it in place (can't think of what they are called [img]wink.gif[/img] ) Like mollysmom said, I think it's the standard Halloween mask that they used for the old AGT costumes, just a simple mask. I would be happy to trace it and either email or fax it to you - just PM me your information (send both as the scanner at work sometimes acts goofy so I will probably need to fax it)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks